Thread: One word

  1. #1071
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis, The Old Rog did have an attitude problem, I'm glad he's not around anymore, Coz the new rog is my friend (Altho my neighbors have met a Shadow of the ol' Roger, when thier party went a bit too late [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    We have been grey & rainy for two days, I love storms, but I've had just about a nuff [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    "Stormy"

    Whatcha bakin Susanne??? Can I lick the spoon & Bowl [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #1072
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Rog but my daughter grabbed the bowl and ran before I was even finished*L. I baked some plain ole cakes, sweet and yummy*s

    We have been having summer weather the last week and it looks like this will continue a few more days, but the leaves are already changing!

    tired

  3. #1073
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Melancholy?~!? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    maybe I need some nice simple cake....

  4. #1074
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sooo stuffed, Today was the local American Legion's picnic at the fairgrounds. The Ladies auxiliary cooked all sorts of cakes and pies and the men had the smoker going. They had Bar-b-q ribs and smoked pork steaks.
    After we ate they had a band and I danced a couple of slow dances with a couple of old friends.
    My brother then invited me over to use his computer and I tried to start him a web page, but the dial up connection kept kicking me off & I got frustrated and gave up. I couldn't pass up the chance to read and post on some of my favorite sites [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #1075
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like you are having fun Roger and I am glad that you do!!

    Sis, the cake is all gone but here lemme
    HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you my friend!!!!

    Actaully I don't know how I feel. There's fighting going on inside of me. I should try to be happy yet I am sad among other negative feelings,.....

    *needs sum luving*

  6. #1076
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am very happy today...I finally got to see a doctor and they weighed me,,,and guess what....old rog has lost 35 pounds...Ta Da [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    The tree of lights are also going to help get me my meds for blood pressure & diabetes, but not my pain pilss or sleeping pills, so I am thrilled about that, Next on my list is to check in on my disability claim. In December it will have been two years since I first filed. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I'm so sorry that you are not feeling good, howz about a country hugg...hmmm [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

    *LightAtTheEndOfTheTunnelIsGettingBrighter*

    rog

  7. #1077
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! I am really, really happy for you Roger. You deserve all the luck you can get*s

    And thanks, I'm sure I'll overcome these odd feelings somehow,...I always have eh

    need

  8. #1078
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Cherry Pie, I think the word for today should be DETECTIVE [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #1079
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *giggles*

    I gotcha eh? It was my pleassure tho*eg

    4 day weekend ahead!!!

  10. #1080
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog, I am so happy for you!!! I am also very proud, keep up the good work my friend!!!

    Hey Trashcan man...that Susanne is quite the smart one huh???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •